3D PageFlip for PowerPoint is a simple-to-use software which enables users to convert PowerPoint or images to flipping book in very short time. Users can make amazing 3D vision for the printable eBook with ease.
If you want to make photo gallery, page-flipping books, company brochures or other digital eBooks, you can try this tool! The software is feature-rich with various templates, flash scenes, and design settings to decorate your flipbooks. It offers rich output formats for online and offline reading, sharing and spreading! Also, convenient 3DPageFlip Online Service is embedded in the software. You can publish flipbook online to 3DPageFlip Server without using FTP or other tools!
1. Convert PowerPoint to flash eBook with 3D page turning effect.
2. Define page range, page quality and size for imported PowerPoint.
3. Customize a pre-loader for flipbook.
4. Create tale of content according to your PowerPoint content.
5. Apply a pre-designed template (including 3D panoramic template) or animated scenes.
6. Export and save settings or projects for future use, record page info to save your multimedia designs.
7. Enable Auto Flip with setting Flip Interval.
8. Set page thickness and make book auto scale in different Flash containers.
9. Set Flash buttons display language.
10. Input Presenter information such as name, website address, Email and details info to show in About Window. Define book Title, show logo in 3D eBook.
11. Choose color for Tool Bar, set background with pure/gradient color or image directly.
12. Pre-set tilt angle while opening the eBook.
13. SEO and Google Analytics Integrated.
14. Enable readers to sharing via Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, etc, Sharing Analytics supported.
15. Output to different formats: HTML, ZIP, EXE, 3DP, Mobile Version and Burn to CD.
Option1: HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
Option2: EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
Option3: 3DP is a special format for 3D PageFlip Reader – suitable for email sharing.
Option4: Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
Option5: Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so that you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Output 3D flash magazines Features
With the 3D flash flipping book you have created, your user will be able to:
1. Realistic 3D page-flipping effect to read ebooks.
2. Click Page frame bar or navigational buttons to turn pages.
3. View with important pages pre-loaded to open quickly, no need to wait for all pages to be loaded..
4. Double-click or click zoom in/out button to zoom in or zoom out pages in multi-level.
5. Manually define Tilt Angle or wheel mouse to change angle to view eBook pages..
6. View pages thumbnails to go to interested page quickly.
7. Flip pages automatically.
8. Turn page-turning sound on/off.
9. View eBook detail information.
10. Share eBook URL via Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc.
11. Add bookmark on pages as notes for later reading.
12. Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
13. View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
14. Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL.